Glorified Ski Lift.
Whatever you call yourself as a skydiving pilot, you’re good. We aim to make you better.
Latest Blog Posts
- Aircraft Control After Engine Failure on Takeoff
This is a document that just came out from the FAA January 2016. It’s only two pages long in pdf. It’s a good quick read and should be pa...
- Stay hydrated. Take your trash please.
Who shoved a bottle into the side wall of a Twin Otter will never be known. However, where it ended up was found during an inspection. How long it had...
- Old model Cessna 182 unusable fuel.
This NTSB final report has come out on a 182 crash at Geneseo, IL. The FAA does not understand the fuel system of the early 182 models. The old Cessna...
- DiverDriver.com now has job listings.
If you are looking for work as a jump pilot
- Safety…every flight…every time.
After an incredibly quiet first half of the year 2015 we have had a spate of jump plane accidents in the USA and elsewhere. This is not uncommon as th...